2

Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 2 of our class started off pretty crazy! It was our first time with all of us in the Wimba room and it didn't go so well! Dr. Davis kept getting kicked off and there was all kinds of feedback from the sound. I hope it goes better next time! The rest of the day went great! Went to math class at 9am and then to lunch at Cafe Rio with my mom! Then Suni decided we should go on a 12 mile bike ride! It was 107 today! Well, we went and it was HOT! But is was way fun and good to get back on my bike again! I hadn't rode it since the Tri last weekend! Some drivers are so rude to bikers! I think that everyone should try riding at least once and then they will have a lot more understanding for those that are riding! Share the Road People!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment